Sale Sold out
Regular price $777.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Features and Specs:
- Driven by an 10 Watt, high-torque, Swiss made, Maxon precision motor.
- Fully American manufactured and assembled.
- Constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum, finished in Mil Spec Type II anodizing.
- American made Main Bearing
- 5 strokes in one machine, changeable on the fly
- Primary range of 5 volts – 14 volts (motor will start and run down to 3v)
- Lubricated for life
- No need for maintenance
- Uses RCA connection (**does not come with cord**)
All those times you had to set up multiple machines…
All those times you had only one, but you worked hard to make it work anyway.
Those times are behind you now, because the Axys Valhalla does everything that every machine before it ever could, without tools or needing to stop mid-tattoo to make adjustments. It’s the first machine in the world to offer this kind of power.
You want to run some crisp lines?
*click* – 4.2mm stroke – No compromises
That piece requires some soft shading…
*click*click*click*click* – 2.5mm stroke – No more making it work